Sunday 2 November 2014

How do you write your first blog post?


    Is it obvious that I'm new here? Im trying to be inconspicuous (something I thought would be far less challenging than it has turned out to be.) I kind of suspected there would be a perfect formula for writing your first blog post, but after scouring the internet all day it has come to my attention that there is no such thing. Thus, after hours or procrastinating, in the form of theme hunting, I have finally sat down to write my first post. 

    I'm Bethan and I'm a first year student at Bournemouth University, all very exciting I know, and as if that wasn't enough work and essay writing for an individual, I have cleverly decided to also write a blog. I intend to be a predominantly lifestyle and beauty based blog, although there will probably be some splashes of music based writing here and there (as I doubt I'll be able to help myself.) So thats probably all I need to tell you in this post, right? I'll be sure to have a 'proper' first post up ASAP, so watch this space.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment