Monday 3 November 2014

Make-up Revolution Haul

    

    So, I have a confession to make. Only in the past few weeks have I come across the wonderful 'Make-Up Revolution' brand. Whilst at first I was somewhat sceptical, due to its more than generous pricing, I had to come out of my room, tail between my legs and admit to my flatmate (the person who introduced me to this marvellous creation) how great her suggestion was!
    
    I was in desperate need of a new eyeshadow pallet, highlighter and red lip sitck, so being the daredevil I am, I took to this completely alien brand to fill these gaps in my make-up bag. 
 
  My favourite purchase was the 'Run Boy Run' eyeshadow pallet - for a mere £6 this felt like a steal (especially for the quality I received.) I must say the packaging is gorgeous, the minimalist theme works so well with the classic tones in the pallet. But the real pull of this product are the gorgeous, shimmer colours! My favourite combination are the ones I have used in this look, called; Hide behind me, Dying to stop you and Don't have to hide away. Although, it is hard to pick as the colours are fabulous!


    My other purchases were the Atomic lip stick in ruby and the Golden lights highlighter. The Atomic lip stick is only £1, and for the softness and long wear it gives you it is possibly one of my favourite products in existence, this company really don't cheat you! I like to combine red lip sticks with a gold shimmer eyeshadow just to make the look more vibrant and wintery! I used the Don't have to hide away colour again to accomplish this. As with all my other products from Makeup Revolution, I have no complaints with the Golden lights highlighter. Although it is easy to compare with other brands I find it does the job perfectly and for a much cheaper price than the likes of others (£3!!!)

   So, I cannot help but feel like I was missing out not knowing about this brand, but god am I pleased I have it in my life now, my world is a much more shimmery and pretty place!

No comments:

Post a Comment